She was my Coco,
I loved her so:
But it was not meant to be.
She danced the o-go:
Although it was so-so
I was drunk and it was half three.
She sat next to me
I asked her real nicely
If she'd like to take off her clothes
She was only twenty
But that's really plenty
Love conquers all, I suppose.
I took her hand, dear
The press was too near:
And from them I tried to flee.
Behind her I cowered
(Our relationship soured)
They weren't even there for me!
I ran from the press
I hoped that you'd guessed
That I was not running from you.
And to my dismay
In running way
I managed to make front-page news.
Now alone I stand
With her wig in my hand
With no friends and no family.
My career is in tatters
But it's not like that matters
For my Coco is no longer with me.
I loved her so:
But it was not meant to be.
She danced the o-go:
Although it was so-so
I was drunk and it was half three.
She sat next to me
I asked her real nicely
If she'd like to take off her clothes
She was only twenty
But that's really plenty
Love conquers all, I suppose.
I took her hand, dear
The press was too near:
And from them I tried to flee.
Behind her I cowered
(Our relationship soured)
They weren't even there for me!
I ran from the press
I hoped that you'd guessed
That I was not running from you.
And to my dismay
In running way
I managed to make front-page news.
Now alone I stand
With her wig in my hand
With no friends and no family.
My career is in tatters
But it's not like that matters
For my Coco is no longer with me.
Credits: HK Magazine no.687
No comments:
Post a Comment